what I'm doing, what I'm seeing, what I'm thinking

blog HOME
website www.kathydalwood.com
email: kathy@kathydalwood.com
instagram: kathydalwood
twitter: kathydalwood
subscribe button on side bar

02/11/2009

My studio: A snapshot in November








There are usually figurines loitering at different stages of concrete hardening! click to see the figurines on my website






Some of the original vintage figurines which I cast from collecting dust.



The original 'Somerset Girl' perched on some of my plaster frieze tiles. Click to see the concrete version on my website









My studio chair - cleared off for studio guests!







An experiment which only half worked - tassels dipped in plaster - can't quite bring myself to sling them.



Rulers - you can never have too many!

2 comments:

  1. Love your work Kathy...I have just sent you an email, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cosy looking Studio, do your books and maps get covered in plaster splashes?? I love the cast of the row of mounted grind stones.. like little trees!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...