what I'm doing, what I'm seeing, what I'm thinking

blog HOME
website www.kathydalwood.com
email: kathy@kathydalwood.com
instagram: kathydalwood
twitter: kathydalwood
subscribe button on side bar

13/08/2010

Found Interior: Le Clapier re-visited

As you are following me in my anual sojourn in France, I had to bring you back to the rural French idyll which is 'Le Clapier', an ancient farmhouse in the Aveyron, a mountainous area of the southern Massif Central. We rented this house last year and I knew on day one of our stay that I'd be back! I posted the house last autumn but even those who've seen it before would surely like a second visit!

Click on the picture to see this wonderful house ......


Next week it's the final installment in the Manoir d'Archelles story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...