what I'm doing, what I'm seeing, what I'm thinking

blog HOME
website www.kathydalwood.com
email: kathy@kathydalwood.com
instagram: kathydalwood
twitter: kathydalwood
subscribe button on side bar

14/05/2010

Interior design project: girl's room

No one will be surprised that the little girl in question chose pink for her room! But the best thing about this project was being able to incorporate all her artwork into the scheme and seeing how she used the space to accomodate and display her very carefully chosen objets. Amy is definitely a designer in the making - I promise you, I did not style this photo-shoot!





















































On one wall I designed a built-in unit which incorporates wardrobe and storage space, desk, toy cupboards and shelves, taking on the function of several different pieces of furniture and maximising the space in the room. The whole thing is painted the vey palest pink. Creating adequate storage is very often my starting point when re-designing a room. Apart from the functionality,having built-in units helps to create a streamlined space in which only the things you choose - furniture, objets - are on display























































You may also like to:
Visit my website to see more of my
interior design projects
See this post on my house

For found interiors I've photographed, see these posts:
Armangac, France
Jura, France
Le Clapier, France


1 comment:

  1. SanGo86 interior decoration workshop is specialized in designing construction as well as installing wood furniture in Hanoi and neighboring provinces. With many years experience in the profession, along with the modern construction system. The company has been one of the partners of many large projects in Hanoi.

    thi công trang trí nội thất nghệ an

    xưởng thi công nội thất

    thi công trang trí nội thất hà tĩnh

    thi công nội thất theo yêu cầu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...